Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thank you again!

Hi guys its waddle here......
I would just like to thank everyone that helps me do what i do today!
I would like to thank , Slider94, Agent2310 ,Laura1010 ,and Penguin874!!!
There the ones that help me get through all of this blogging business...... Slider helps me with all of the banners , an the AD's ! Laura helps me do blogging stuff , and I would specially like to thank Penguin and Agent ..... Because! They encourage me to going on ...... and just keep blogging!!



Thank you guys again!

Waddlecoo12

3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you Waddle! I wish you could come on chat sometime. :-( I hope we meet up again, and you are a very close friend to me! :-D

    -Agent2310

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Sometimes the smallest sites have the biggest memmories on them, you know? Like when I clicked on your site, I took a look at all the banners. Everyone has their own history, and together we clashed creating this little world. I guess it is a small world after all.
    Keep up the good work.
    ~Frostylittle, President of CPN

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are the best :) !!!! I love you guys (You know what I mean) You're the reason Im here today!!

    ReplyDelete