Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hey guys...


Hey guys its waddle. Sorry I haven't been posting in a while but Ive been busy .
But here are some updates. 1) I have a new person to help me out with the posting business, and that is Penny Mickey. I`m very happy to have her here to help me, because as I said , Ive been Kinda busy. 2) I am in Cpskool! I'm really excited because I'm in the final 9 ! How exciting?!
I want thank Penguin874 for giving me a chance to do this. 3)I decorated my house!Its awesome , leave my a comment telling me what you think! Say 1 if its Awesome! Say 2 If its just cool, say 3 if its okay say 4 if it boring and ugly! Please don't say 4 !! Here a picture of my igloo. Again leave a comment! And # 4) Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

~Waddlecool12~

No comments:

Post a Comment